Thursday, January 15, 2015

CHANCES WITH WOLVES x FAIRENDS Present: FRESH HAT (a mixtape)



We made some hats and a mixtape with our friends Fairends...check em out here

Enjoy:

kolo kolo kolo - bobby mcferrin
Interlude (fresh hat)
take me back to piaui - juca chaves
for you - barbara and ernie
my reason for living - sam and dave
vilionitendia - kilwa jazz band
china doll - leon thomas
never gonna give you up - thee midnighters
golden slumbers - jazz crusaders
pata el pato - climaco sarmiento y su orquesta
susie q - los psicodelicos xoc
jump up - purpose
pretty style - sir henry and his butlers
mama told me not to come - odetta
animal eyes - wolvarines
floating - inter-groupie psychotherapeutic elastic band
the cat walk - the village soul choir
all i do is think about you - tammi terrell
the beginning of time - ben e. king
the hip hop - johnny copeland
boys and girls - joe moks
i am a drummer - king drummer
lay lady lay - mike melvoin
she caught me red hot - s.e. rogie
you don't know whats going on - exuma
tell me now so i know - the kinks
smile - ural thomas 
van helsing boombox - man man
on my mind - ainsley morris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was very satisfied with good Packers and movers organization with Packers and movers Firozpur the aim of I used packersmoversindia.org Packers and movers shifting, mobbing House and office Firozpur.

David said...

The illuminati is a secret society that strives to promote spiritual and moral values. It was founded under principles of love, justice, unity, peace, and relief. The illuminati bring together individuals of goodwill, irrespective of their differences and backgrounds, and ensure that these good men become better in the society. Do you wish to be a member of the illuminati and become rich, famous, powerful and excel in life? Were you will be giving $1100,000 as first benefit. Kindly contact me now or add me up whatsapp via +218-94-371-8064 Email. lorddavid2345@gmail.com