Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Episode #272


Episode #272

DOWNLOAD

bamboo tamboo- arthur lyman
runaway - the rocky fellers
hotel hell - eric burdon and the animals
scarborough fair - marianne faithfull
feria de scarborough - los 5 musicales
my mother - the flying clouds of detroit
killing me softly with her song - bermuda strollers
why don't you do right - joe loco
kilimandjaro - les atomes
c'mon and join us - alzo and udine
acka raga - shocking blue
we travel the spaceways - sun ra and his arkestra
honey - the nu sounds
klang yok - sornpetch sornsupan
i'll wait - the parliaments
hippy gumbo - marsha hunt
hercules - aaron neville
adeus maria fulo - os mutantes
signed D.C. - love
river of my father - gil scott heron
as I knew - kenny and the kasuals
chinese beauty - lennie hibbert
don't let it go to your head - black harmony
don't let it go to your head - brand nubian
ah anka ting tang boo shanka boo - the wild magnolias
crucify your mind - sixtoo rodriguez
the balladeer - hoyt axton
sunny - d'swooners
do you remember malcom? - miriam and mbongi makeba
malcolm X (live) - miriam makeba
she - the fortels
goin out of my head - richard hyman
i shall be released - hamilton camp
the weight - jackie deshannon
when I was in colon - ??
 take five - kashmere stage band
wade in the water (live) - chambers brothers
99 and a half won't do - dorothy love coates
you are my sunshine - the cavaliers
so be it - airto fogo
vanish in our sleep - bootsy collins
end of the road - frankie paul

1 comment:

Kirk said...

bermuda strollers' "killing me softly with her song" - LAAAAAA LAA LAA!