Thursday, July 4, 2013

Episode #254





Episode #254

DOWNLOAD


you can fly in my aeroplane (reprise) - wee
well well well - bob gibson and bob camp
loc-a-li - little victor
kookie little paradise - jo ann campbell
these boots are made for walking - billy strange
hey leroy your mama's callin you - les mccan
si j'vais un marteau - les surfs
don't you know - little stevie wonder
summertime - the rollicks
don't let me be misunderstand - the crew
rockin in bagdad - jerry reed
zombie jamboree - harry belefonte
harder and harder spiritual - rahsaan roland kirk
my world is empty without you babe - the heptones
down in mexico - ella mae morse
depression - chin's calypso sextet
the mountains cry out - lamanite generation
oh how the ghost sings - lester bowie
try it, you'll like it - chackachas
out in the woods - leon russell
in the woods - the chords
in the woods - de la soul
louie louie - honey ltd
cecilia - ken lazarus
you keep me hanging on - the index
you keep me hanging on - arethea franklin
under my thumb - the kingsmen
chura liya hi tum ne - charanjit singh
good vibrations - hugo montenegro
when i was in my prime - nina simone
cerca de las estrellas - los pekenikes
think of poor me - pearl woods and the gems
can't buy me love - ella fitzgerald
got to get you into my life - little joe (pesci)
get back - al green
don't you worry bout a thing - lsjumb
greenback dollar - henson cargill
cigareetos - the orioles
pais tropical - rabbits & carrots
sunflower, sunflower - sunflowers
come and go with me - dorothy norwood

No comments: