Monday, November 17, 2008

Radio Belly

Photobucket

If you don't already know, I started this new site called Radio Belly.
It's a site that gives away free music. 

On Chances With Wolves I get to pick out a lot of obscure over-looked gems of the past. With Radio Belly I get to pick out the obscure over-looked gems of the future.


This week I posted an EP by my dear friend Paul Korzan
Paul is a painter and not really a musician but he made these songs and they are great. 

He made them just for fun though and allowed me to release them only under the strict condition that nobody would then encourage him to pursue a music career.

Photobucket

It's called animal.date.die and it's beautiful and it's about animals and birthday's and death and other stuff
I encourage you all to download it.


Peace Yo!

No comments: